The SD355(A) and SD355T(A) addressable, low-profile plugin
photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric
sensing chamber with communications to provide open area
protection and are used exclusively with Fire•Lite’s Addressable
Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The SD355T(A) adds
thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F
(57°C). Since these detectors are addressable, they will help
emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early
stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also
reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to
provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator
capability is available as an optional accessory (P/N
RA100Z(A)). The SD355R is a remote test capable detector
for use with D355PL or DNR(W) duct smoke detector housings.
• Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.
• Addressable by device.
• Direct Decade entry of address: 01 – 99 with MS-9200
series, and 01 – 159 with MS-9600 series.
• Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond
quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple
• Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/
sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating
with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Sealed against back pressure.
• Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
• Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5″ (8.89 cm) or 4.0″ (10.16
cm) octagonal box, or 4.0″ (10.16 cm) square electrical box
(using a plaster ring — included).
Other system features:
• Fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection.
• 94-V0 plastic flammability rating.
• Low standby current.
• Remote LED output connection (P/N RA100Z).