- New end caps come off and go on in seconds.
- Designed to allow egress from inside an area normally locked by an electric lock or electromagnetic lock, and/or to disarm (shunt) or trigger an alarm when the door is opened.
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction.
- Pushing the bar at any point sends a signal to release the lock and/or sound an alarm.
- For 36 inch doors (actual length is 34.5 inches).
- Includes 2 built-in non-latching (momentary), dual-contact switches (NO/COM/NC), rated 5 Amps @ 125VAC.
- Attractive brushed-aluminum bar with black base and trim.
- Includes SECO-LARM SD-969-A18 Armored Door Cord, and mounting hardware (for mounting in wood or metal doors).
- Designed for easy cutting in field to match width of non-standard-sized doors.